Thursday, May 7, 2009

Argh!

No, it's not Talk Like a Pirate Day. That was last year sometime. I missed it. Back to the post. TWICE now I've written out really good posts (do I write any other kind?) and both times they've gone all nutso on me! The last one had a picture of a can of green beans and everything! I'm too tired to explain why right now.
I COULD go take a nap. But Max's sleeping times have been so erratic that I never know how long she's going to sleep. Few things are more frustrating than laying down for a nap yourself and JUST falling asleep when the baby wakes up and decides she's well rested. GRRRRRRR...... I'd rather not even try at all, thankyouverymuch.

3 comments:

  1. I so hate that! I'm an author and I lost a ton of pages once and I really thought about chucking the computer out the window. Try cutting and pasting it into Word and then try to publish it. But I understand gremlins!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, nice to meet you! Thanks for stopping by and grabbing my button. Don't forget that button will gain you extra entries into every giveaway during the event!
    I look foward to reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I HATE when that happens! I've had a few of mine disapear too...I wonder what's up with that? Hope you had a nice Mom's day!

    ReplyDelete