Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Things I'm Thankful for Thursday

Various things were running through my head on Wednesday, so I decided to do this post today. (I actually started it yesterday, but "Things I'm Thankful for Wednesday" doesn't have quite the same ring to it.)

So here are some things I'm thankful for, in no particular order:

~ my husband
~ my daughter
~ the good health of the above mentioned people (you see, Baby Kayleigh passed away on Monday, so I'm reminded of how fragile life is, and that I really can't take anything for granted.)
~ electricity
~ water
~ washer AND dryer
~ air conditioners in all the rooms of our house
~ good parking places (yep, I pray for a good one when I remember! Worked today!)
~ a working computer
~ decent internet

That's all I can think of right now. My brain is being taken over by my to-do list today. (Ha ha, To-Do List Thursday.) Guess I should go get started...

4 comments:

  1. We're definitely thankful for our children, roof over our heads, a table of food each meal time, great friends & family, and for a frivolous thanks..I'm thankful for a daily Diet Coke.

    Thanks for the visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been following Kayleigh's blog and I was so sad to hear the news. I keep giving my son extra hugs and kisses and am thankful for his health.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for reminding of what I should be thankful for. Sometimes having a 17 year old daughter makes it trying at times to remember to be thankful. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know Kayleigh had passed. I just read about that on her blog and cried my eyes out.

    ReplyDelete