Friday, February 19, 2010

Smiling baby!

I haven't been around for a while... sorry! Did you miss me? You probably shouldn't answer that unless the answer is "yes." Body After Baby has been slightly derailed, but oh well. I've been busy sewing and fixing diapers. It's been a lot of fun! Then Max got sick. Then Jack and I got sick at the same time. Max is almost better, and Jack finally slept well last night, but I think it's going to take a while longer for him and me to get better.

Jack is almost 4 months old! So crazy. He's generally a very happy baby- loves to laugh, smile, chuckle, etc. (So when he was being super cranky I knew for sure he was sick!) And he already weighs just over 17lbs! He and Max wear the same diapers now, same sizes and all! It's nice for stuffing and grabbing!


Did you make it this far? Good for you! Ugh, now if my nose would just STOP running, I'd be set...

No comments:

Post a Comment