Saturday, August 8, 2009

My adoring fans have spoken....

Okay. One spoke. And it was a question. But a good question, one that deserves an answer. It was something along the lines of wanting to know where I found those deals I talked about in my previous post. So here are some links. I am not promising anything, vouching for anything, or... anything else. Just things I've run across and signed up for, or noted to keep in the back of my mind. Sometimes they're too far back there and I forget about them... for instance, the Coupons by Dede website offers whole inserts as well as clipped for purchase. So had I remembered this little tidbit on Monday when I found out about the whole Target couponing combining thing, I would have purchased a Kellogg's insert or two and saved a couple more dollars. Oh well. Next time.

So without further ado, here are few blogs, websites, etc. that I either subscribe to or keep bookmarked.

Thrifty and Chic Mom

Bargain Briana

Stretching a Buck

Printable Coupons Blog (I've never used this site. No guarantees.)

Hot Coupon World (I can't remember if I've used this one.)

Coupons and Things by Dede

No comments:

Post a Comment