Saturday, August 29, 2009

Musings from a non-Muse

Why is it that:

- nap times are never long enough?
- bed time can't come soon enough?
- you can spend all day doing laundry and still have a basket or so there when you get in bed?
- ditto on diapers.
- 15 month olds like undoing everything you've just done? (Folded laundry, picked up toys, swept, etc.)
- why do toddlers love something (foodwise) one day, and hate the next?

That's all I've got of those. The rest are too darn depressing to contemplate.

On a happier note, it was sunny yesterday! Cold, but sunny. But, it's August! you say. Yes, yes it is. Can I tell you what the predicted low for last night was going to be? Now, I'm not saying it hit that low, but it was predicted to be 38. Yep. Let's just say Max hasn't worn pants, long sleeves, and socks as much in her entire life as she has in the last 2 weeks.

And, I've been teaching Max to coupon! She gets all jealous when she sees me whip out the scissors and start cutting stuff up. So we gave her her own coupon envelope. Which she played with a whole day.

1 comment:

  1. The photo is cute as can be!

    Maybe the temps are my fault...I made her a knit hat and a cute pair of socks!!!

    Love,
    Aunt Eileen

    ReplyDelete