Wednesday, December 16, 2009

More time!! I need more time!!

I think that when babies are born, their mamas should be given an extra hour per day. And that should be per child, so, 2 babies equals two more hours. And so on and so forth. (So yeah, Mrs. Duggar would have almost two full days to our one.) I don't mean just around Christmas, either. Nope, every single day should be made longer. I'd tell you about my long to-do list, but that would just add one more thing to said list, and, frankly, I don't have the time. I really shouldn't be sitting here doing this, but I'm waiting for baby Jack to settle down so I can go wrap some presents and write some notes to go with presents. Cuz I know babywearing is awesome, and all, but it would much nicer if he'd just take a nap here on the couch.

And he's not a good burper, so of COURSE he just spit up. Which in turn ticks him off.... you get the idea.

While I don't mind sitting here and cuddling and comforting my baby, it really doesn't help to maintain my get up and go. And when I CAN get up and go, that's when DD, who is SUPPOSED to be sleeping, wakes up crying. If it's not one thing, it's another.

1 comment:

  1. Ain't that the truth?

    But in 20 years you'll miss times like these...when your babies needed you. Some day they'll be like, "Maaaaaaa! Go away!"

    ReplyDelete