Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Yum!!!

So, remember that Grilled Caribbean Chicken that I put on the menu for this week? Yeah, it was for Thursday, but I didn't feel like making what was on the menu for today, so it got bumped up. And it was soooooo good. Wow. I will confess that I didn't quite follow the recipe... due in large part to availability issues. And I cooked the chicken on the stove. It was yummy. We WILL be having this again, very soon!!

In other news.... we had a smallish St. Patrick's Day party, and it was a blast!! A bunch of different people brought bread, and it was all sooooo good. Somebody found baguettes at a bakery here, and they taste JUST like the ones from Panera. I will be buying some of my very own soon. We also made Shamrock shakes, like the ones I've heard they have at McDonald's in the states around this time. They were yummy, too! =)

3 comments:

  1. The St. Patrick's day party was a lot of fun. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, that recipe looks good. I am going to add it my menu next week! Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Panera Bakery! We haven't been to one since we moved from San Diego.
    Grilled Chicken...yummy!
    Thank you for linking to BerryMorins Bits and Tips. Please feel free to visit often.
    I hope that you're having a terrific weekend.

    ReplyDelete