Monday, January 4, 2010

A menu plan, for a change!

It's been a while since I've done this... I'm going to blame it on Jack again. I always dread sitting down and making a menu for the week, but then once it's done I feel SO much better! I'm not wasting my time in the mornings going "what are we going to eat???" "what should I cook???" etc.

Two of this week's recipes are out of that new Asian cookbook I talked about yesterday. Every time I flip through it I find MORE recipes I'm excited about. But I figured it was best to limit myself to 2 out of there and see how it goes.

Monday: Stir-fry Chicken with cashews, rice, cucumber salad.

Tuesday: Beef with Black bean sauce, rice pilaf, salad.

Wednesday: Orange-Scented Carrot Soup, bread, fruit.

Thursday: Salisbury Steak with potatoes, salad.

Friday: Chef Salad

And now I have to go cut up chicken and check on those gluten free banana muffins in the oven.

No comments:

Post a Comment