Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Self-control- I haz it

(In case you're wondering, yes, I know how to spell. The "haz" is from LOLCats.)

Moving on.

Yes, I have been exhibiting self-control over the last couple of days. For the most part. We GAVE AWAY most of the 2nd batch of Christmas Crack. (And NO, Grammi T, I'm not telling to whom.) *pats self on back*

I've only been putting 2 teaspoons of sugar into my coffee, instead of, ummmmm..... more.

I did really well with hopping on the treadmill and such. Except I took Sunday off, and didn't have a chance on Monday. Or yesterday. We'll see what happens with the rest of today, but it's not looking good.

I DID, however, get to my goal weight for the week (taken on Tuesday), which was 157. Yay!

So SO happy that Samantha over at Mama Notes is hosting this!! It's really helping!

3 comments:

  1. Great job! Reaching goals and seeing results in the first week is a great motivator!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job at meeting your weekly goal, I love to set up small goals for myself and meet them every step of the way, it always keeps me more motivated than some far off goal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you! Have you tried Splenda? I love sugar in my coffe and mostly use creamer but Splenda gets me by when I'm trying to cut out the sugar!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete