Wednesday, April 8, 2009

More Zoo

We went to the zoo with some friends yesterday, and had an absolute blast! It was a lot cooler than the first time, and we got to enjoy the animals more. Max had a great time, and she loved petting a goat. (Sheep? I'm not sure...)
I actually remembered to take more pictures this time. =) We watched the otter for a long time, too, but he was too busy battling a rock to notice. Oh, and we got to see the really cool monkey exhibit where they have their own island with trees, a hut, and rope swings to play on. They were all over the place, and a couple of them even came down to the waters' edge to look at the kids I was with.

Let's see.... I've been working on a baby shower for a friend of mine down here, and that's been a lot of fun. Planning games, food, making invitations, etc. I found so many fun games, it was tempting to extend the time of the shower just to fit more in. =) But I won't.

Meals have been haphazard still. Last night I made a dish that involved cream of chicken soup, vegetables, a box of Stovetop Stuffing, chicken, and cheese. I used too many vegetables. But it was still really, really, really good. And next time I think I will add some bread and seasonings to the stuffing mix to stretch that, since I love stuffing so very, very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment