Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Diapers I NEEEEEDDDDDD...

...okay, my KIDS need them. But, um, either way- they're on the need list. These particular diapers are called Bagshot Row Bamboo diapers, or BSRBs for short. Why are they a need? Well, they're bamboo. And we all know the amazing reasons to use bamboo. Oh, you don't? Well, where HAVE you been? Bamboo is SUPER absorbent. Super soft. Sustainable- it grows insanely fast. (Some think it grows faster than kudzu. They're wrong. Don't know what kudzu is? Google it.) The list goes on and on. But what makes this particular brand of diapers so desirable for me right this moment are two of her custom fabrics. Annnd there's not current pictures of the fabric I want. So you'll just have to take my word for it. One is the "Follow the Yellow Brick Road" fabric based on the Wizard of Oz. I'm a big Oz fan. (But NOT Ozzy Ozbourne. Nooooo.) The other is a retro-Pac-man fabric, which, when Ryan saw it, he wanted it. And he doesn't usually do that with diapers.

Sooooo I'm trying to win two custom BSRBs from Emi at The Cloth Diaper Report. Unless someone feels the need to stalk her hyenacart site and buy them for me. =)*hint hint hint*

No comments:

Post a Comment