...inspired by another fun mommy blog I follow. But I can't remember who (whom?). So you'll have to take my word for it. Oh, also, you may or may not care about the following. Can't say I didn't warn you.
1. I cloth diaper my babies. I love it, and it's highly addicting. Except I realized the other day that if I spent as much time and energy sharing the love of Christ and the good news of the free gift of salvation He offers, there would probably be more Christians in the world. How's that for conviction?
2. In case you didn't just figure it out, I'm a Christian. If you didn't already know, I'm sorry. That means I haven't been doing a very good job showing Him to the world.
3. My three most favorite people in the entire universe are my husband, Max, and Jack.
4. I wish my first OB had not been as scare-tactic-y as he was.
5. #4 stems from just having finished watching "The Business of Being Born." WOW.
6. Said movie was amazing. Totally inspiring and empowering.
7. I have driven on the left side of the road more than the right. Because it was law. Figure that one out!
8. I wish I could still jog. But it ends up hurting my knees too much. Bummer, dude.
9. I became a Christian in 2nd grade. Around Easter.
10. I've been trying to do a Random Act of Kindness every day (at least once) since reading that post I referred to in my previous post. A little bit harder to find ones that don't involve money, but I'm working on it. Any suggestions, hit me up!
11. I turned 29 years old this year. I will not be aging any further, however. There will be the 1st anniversary of my 29th birthday, the 2nd anniversary of my 29th birthday... you get the idea.
12. My kids crack me up. They are both a hoot! Does anyone ever even say that anymore?
13. I'm also addicted to thrift stores and yard sales. Is there a support group somewhere for that?
There are, of course, more than 13 things you may or may not have always wanted to know about me, but I'm tired and having a hard time typing. So I'm going to add a picture, or two, then take Jack upstairs and go to bed. Ryan is playing a game with some of his friends. A playdate, if you will.
Not the best picture ever. Bummer. This was at Max's birthday party on Saturday.
The baby on the left is mine. The one on the right is 2 months younger than Jack, and they had a good ol' time playing together on that quilt. They slimed each other, touched each other's heads and hands, it was pretty darn funny.
FRUGAL TIP: Easy Sock Laundry
1 hour ago