Friday, May 21, 2010

Well of COURSE!

I'm trying to finish getting the house clean for Ryan's aunt and uncle's (on his father's side) arrival. And of COURSE I manage to break the vacuum cleaner.

Finished sweeping and spot mopping the kitchen floor. Of COURSE I drop food on it.

Max turned 2 today. (Can you believe it??) Of COURSE she has to act like it. (Bless her heart. <-- That's what you say in the South when you're really ticked at someone but still want to be sweet about it.)

BUT, one of my friends on Facebook posted a link to a blog where the lady and her kids did 35 random (ish) acts of kindness on her 35th birthday. WOW. Go read it. I'll wait. ...... Did you read it? Weren't you inspired? If not, why not? I was!! Can't wait to think up and execute RAKs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment