Tuesday, February 17, 2009

This Week's Menu

I meant to post this yesterday, but never got around to it. I'd tell you why, but I really don't remember. Honest. I cannot remember what I did yesterday. Oh, I did go grocery shopping in the afternoon with Ryan and Max! Other than that, I'm drawing a blank.

But that is not the point. The point is, I meant to post my week's menu yesterday, in case anyone else needs some inspiration. I don't know about you, but I get stuck in a rut. And then I realize I'm in said rut, and then try out 3 or 4 new recipes in a week. Which is fine and good, except I think new recipes take a bit more time and work to make than the ones I'm used to making.

So, without further ado, here is our menu for the week:

Monday: Hamburgers, French fries, fruit
Tuesday: Sweet and Sour Chicken, Kasabands (Chinese long beans), Salad
Wednesday: Beef stew with Dumplings
Thursday: Taco Salad
Friday: Pancakes and Bacon
Saturday: Chicken Alfredo, salad
Sunday: Shepherd's Pie, probably a salad....

In actuality, I'm kind of glad I didn't get around to posting this yesterday, as this morning I went to the vegetable stand and got tons of lettuce, and other fun stuff. So, some of the menu got revised. And now my fridge looks like the vegetable stand threw up in it. Not in a gross way. In a good way.

No comments:

Post a Comment